Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Lazyyyyyy me

For the past couple days I've been feeling lazy O.O
Seriously. I've just been moping around my house, occasionally picking up some english and math, and sleeping!
Ever since Sunday, I've been going to bed at 9:30-10:00, getting up at 9:00 in the morning, and not starting school until 1:00 xD
This is so weird for me, I feel like I should be doing stuff, (like finishing cleaning my room...) but for some reason, I just want to sleep.
The weirdest part is: my parents aren't actually yelling at me! Usually they're telling me to wake up early, and get my schoolwork done...
Sooooo weirddddd
I guess I should go do some english now...ughhh...lazy....mehhhh...tired...hungry...bored...napalalaphiishakjshkdjhkjshkdjh


1 comment:

Mikailah said...

:) Lazy can be good!