Friday, August 19, 2011

My 60th post!

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!
well um, right now it's like 9:30PM and I have NO idea what to post about...
So, um... hehe yaaaaa...


Well for now I'm gonna say that hopefully my next post will be something exciting...
I'd been thinking about doing a post called "Letters" for a while...
Basically, I'm going to write up (or type up ;D) a bunch of letters to people :D
So yeah, I know you all might not really know what I'm even talking about...
...or if I'm even making any sense....
But yea, so I don't screw up this post anymore, I'm gonna wrap it up...
Hope you all are having a wonderful weekend!

Until next time!
<3Monica<3

3 comments:

Mikailah said...

You are funny... :) That is amazing! 60th post! Wow! I am almost to 50. Looking forward to your 'exciting' post! ;)

Blessings in Him,
Mikailah

Selina said...

hahahahha! Loved the random post! That was awesome! Random posts/moments are the best!
Were you hyper by any chance when making that post?
~Selina~
P.S. I love your idea about the letters!

Wildflower Cottage said...

You make me smile. :)

By the way, I like the "Dear Math" logo/picture that you put on your side bar. I definitely got a few chuckles out of that one! :)