Monday, September 19, 2011

30 Day challenge: Day 11: Something I wish I could do over

Day 11: Something I wish I could do over

~My "speech" at the ADAME awards~
So, back in April, there was an awards ceremony held for our theater group.
I got an award called the Grand Stride award, and I had to make a "speech". Well, it was kinda a speech, we just had to say a little something I guess...
But anyway...
I really messed it up. :/ I started out fine, but then I started to get emotional because I was trying to get the right words out, and it wasn't happening... :( I ended up just saying how much it meant to me to be there, and that I love all my friends there :) The ending wasn't as bad I suppose, but there was a lot more I felt I should have said. :/ 'twas embarrassing [O.O]


~Monica <3<3<3

No comments: