Saturday, October 8, 2011

30 Day challenge: Day 30: A bucket list

Day 30: A bucket list

this one's gonna be short, I need a lot of time to think about these things xD


- Eventually learn how to play the Hungarian Rhapsody on the piano O_O :D
- Get kissed in the rain (???not sure if that would count xD)
- I hope to get married...(derrrrr xD)...to an amazing guy:)
- Get my license
- Get a facebook. wait NO. EARN a facebook, cause thats just what I need to do. O_O
- Buy a super huge house :)
- Get a laptop
- Get an electric guitar, and a drum set
- write a book
- learn how to draw manga much better
- go to Italy
- go to Hawaii
- go to Scotland
- go to Japan
- write songs that actually sound good and make sense
- learn how to play the cello or violin

I know I probably have a lotttt more to put in, but thats all I can think of right now...

This ends my 30 day challenge! I can't believe I actually managed to post everyday xD

~Monica <3<3<3

2 comments:

Selina said...

Haha! We share a few! Kiss, marry, license, Italy, Japan, and Hawaii!
~Selina~

Milady said...

Melanie here! I enjoyed this piece, please email me--I have a question about your blog. MelanieLBowen[at]gmail[dot]com