Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Some awesomeness, and some "not so awesomeness"

The "not so awesome part"
So this morning I set my alarm for 7:00.
I wake up at 7:45
I fall back asleep
wake up at 8:00
and then start getting ready for piano lessons at 9
tore up my room looking for something to wear
I'm still half asleep
Im grumpy
AND THEN
we get an email saying lessons are cancelled

UGHHHHH I WOKE UP AT 8:00 FOR NOTHING! I COULDA SLEPT IN UGH UGH UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*calms self*


The awesomeness...
Anyway, THANKSGIVING IS TOMORROW!

AND AND I bet you didnt know that... ;P jk lol

I'm going to my aunts house, out of state. :)



:P


OK I have become SO overly obsessed with reading manga lately, I'm such a nerdddd xD

I found some new ones I like.

First I found this AWESOME Manga called Beast Master. Well actually, a friend told me about it, but I never actually could find a place to read it. I installed an app on my iPod touch, called Manga Reader.
It's totally AMAZINGG!!!! It has so much manga, its not even funny!
The best part is, THEY HAVE ONE PIECE! (did I mention how obsessed I am with One Piece? xD)
AND AND I'm almost up to speed reading it :) I'm somewhere in chapter 500-something. :P

So now this is my list of favorites:

Manga: One Piece, Fruits Basket, Beast Master, and a few others...
Anime: Fruits Basket, Reborn!, SGT Frog, and Lucky Star



:)))))))

Thats all for now, Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!!!!!!! :)
~Monica <333

1 comment:

Selina said...

I hate when I don't get enough sleep!!!! And that happens to me a lo!

AWESome!
I'll have to check out that app!
~Selina~