Monday, January 9, 2012

negletced blogging, exams, and YouTube downloading=MY LIFE

SO It's been about a week since I last posted.
ack. I really am sorry about that...:/ I've been busy...no wait...lazy...and forgetful...and just I don't have anything interesting to post about :/
Well I'm sorta busy too. I've been rehearsing lines, practicing piano for about 2 hours a day, and playing videogames...Yes playing videogames. Well what can I say? I'm completely OBSESSED with super smash bros brawl... O.o
Actually, I'm so obsessed that I downloaded some of the MUSIC FROM YOUTUBE AND PUT IT ON MY IPOD!!!! :DDDD *squeal* :DDD I now have videogame music on my iPod. OH YEAH! LIKE A BOSS!
I also downloaded the theme songs from Ouran High School Host Club, *fangirl scream* One Piece, Fruits Basket, Lucky Star, and Katekyo Hitman Reborn!!! I'm over-obsessed with soundtrack and videogame music now. UWAH! :DD Also I recently became addicted to Enrique Iglesias' music... YEEEE! :D

And can I say that I'm SO NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO EXAMS!!! EGHH SCHOOL! -.- i hate school. seriously. everytime i hear "do your schoolwork" its like: kill me. NOW. UGH.

Well... anyway... I'm over it. i think

I think thats all for now... sorry for such a short and...weird...post... xDD

ta ta :)
~Monica <333

No comments: