Monday, February 6, 2012

and this is where i apologize...

...for not blogging in *1...2...3...4...* 16 DAYS!
Ugh I'm bad at keeping this up... I have nothing interesting to post about... XD
WELP, anyway...

My birthday is tomorrow! :DD February 7th! Turning 15! :PP
I really don't know if I'm going to do a big post for that, but we'll see :)

Next, THE SUPER BOWL! :) I was rooting for the Patriots, but....oh well... LOL xD
And the half-time show? bleh. I'm sorry, but I didn't like it :/ Honestly, I think Madonna needed some dancing lessons. The only thing I liked was...her boots xD

BUT YEAH.

Soooooo besides all that, I really haven't been doing anything exciting...except playing Super Smash Bros Brawl...and school...(but school isn't exciting...). My sister and I almost completed the "great maze" in Subspace Emissary :) We're on the last boss, SO EXCITING :DDDD aaaaaaaaandddd i bet unless you play SSB, you have noooo idea what I'm talking about xD
I downloaded more music from the videogame too...mwahahaha :) I love the music :)


Now I'll leave you with this AWESOME video, which will probably knock you off your chair, even if you've never seen Katekyo Hitman Reborn. :P BTW the song is called "This is War" by 30 seconds to Mars. I've heard the song before, but I never really liked Alternative music when I did hear it. BUT NOW I DO, and as soon as I saw this video, I BOUGHT THE SONG. :D this song + epic scenes from Reborn = BUH-BOOM! *fan-girl sqeal*  I LOVE KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DD

anyway, ENOUGH FAN-GIRLING, here it is :D






And if you've never seen Katekyo Hitman Reborn, this movie is enough to make you wanna watch it I'm sure :P Unless you don't like anime :p



*fan-girl SCREAM!*


Well...that's enough of that...:)

I'm off to school again today, we have monolouges in theater class, and watercolor in art :p
Until next time!

Love, Monica <333

1 comment:

Basil. said...

I was rooting for the patriots too! What a bummer!


(I say that as if I'm a huge football fan...don't be fooled...I'm not.)

And happy birthday!!!