Tuesday, April 24, 2012

I left this blog like a little kid storms off when he doesn't get candy

But I was in a really bad mood yesterday...I just vent through my blog...maybe that's not the best thing to post on the Internet...but whatever xD
However I am somewhat back to my normal (not exactly normal) self. XD
Today I'll be fangirling xD cause I need some positivity xD

So guess what!! I ordered my Mukuro Rokudo Cosplay wig yesterday :DD tis coming in the mail, and I'm so excited! Next I have to get my Vongola Mist Ring :) BWAHAHA I mean kufufufu :p
I still need the costume and the Trident. Ohh would that be fun to walk around school with :p I'd probably get kicked out or arrested though xD ANYWAY I also got some pro inking pens! Well not yet, but they're comin :) pretty soon I'll get Copics too :)

Next on the list of awesomeness.

LOZ
Nuff said

Haha just kidding :p
So Im about almost half way through the game. I think I'm about 26 hours in, maybe more.
BUT ANYWAY ITS AMAZING AS USUAL :DD



REBORNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
FRUITS BASKETTTTTTTTT
OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUBBBBBBB
1/2 PRINCEEEEEEEEEE
xD

1 comment:

The Mysterious D said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!! I ordered my Ken wig about a week and a half ago :D
I really wanted to go shopping for the patterns and cloth for my costume this week, but i am now hideously ill, so i can't.
T-T
so....yeah. EMAIL MEEEEE! I NEED CHEERING UP.