Thursday, April 12, 2012

You know that picture I drew...

...of Tsuna? :D This one?

Well I colored it in with Paint on my computer. IT TOOK 3 DAYS but it was worth it because...
BEHOLD THE AWESOMENESS!
Guys, that was done with PAINT. ON A PC. WITH A MOUSE.
:D

The flames arent quite what I wanted, plus there isnt a blur tool. BUT it's awesome otherwise. :pp


Anyway, lately all I've been doing is school, drawing, wii, piano, school, school, school...so yeah...:p
and i auditioned for the spring play at my high school, but i didnt make the call back list :/ poopie. :/


oh well... lol anyway, until next time

~Monica

 


2 comments:

maura said...

Oh my gosh, that is amazing!!!!!!! you did that on paint????? wow! You are really good at that!!!

Monica (monsmons) said...

@maura Thanks :D