Sunday, May 6, 2012

complete randomness

I got new music...now I'm hooked. :P I seriously LOVE rock, metal, and alternative music more than I ever have. I found these awesome songs. And now I can't stop listening to them :D

Time of Dying - Three Days Grace
Never Too Late - Three Days Grace
Goodbye - SR-71
Hero - Skillet (already knew about that one...just never got it till now :o)
Whispers in the Dark - Skillet
Headstrong - Trapt (never really liked this song, now I love it :p)
Rooftops - Lostprophets
Boulevard of Broken Dreams - Green Day (heard it, never got it, and now... xD)
Bully - Shinedown (it's on my favorite station a lot ;p)
Me Against the World - Simple Plan (found it on a Fruits Basket AMV thingy :p)

And so AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH


*dies*


HOLY ASDALSJHFALKWPIRJALWKHFLAKSHFASF I LOVE TWILIGHT PRINCESS

lolololololololololol but that's nothing new... I'm just even more madly in love with it than I have been. xD


Aaaaaannnnd of course there's more videogames I wanna get now too xD


I'm sooooooo so so so  SO happy the inking pens came :) I've been working on some stuff, but now I'm kinda slacking cause...I don't know...I feel like I can't draw xD its really much harder than i thought :/


BUT ANYWAY i hope my cosplay stuff comes soon, can't wait :D


welp, im off to get food. and do some homework (surprise surprise O.o)


hopefully ill get some drawing stuff up here soon :)


~Monica <333

2 comments:

The Mysterious D said...

lol i found Me Against The World on an AMV too...a KHR one :D

Bree said...

Oh, gosh! I love this genre of music, and I've been looking for new artists!(:
And yess....yes i was creeping through your blog.. xD O.o.... Haha(: But hey, something good came out of it!(:
~Bree
www.breezybugsblog.blogspot.com