Wednesday, May 2, 2012

wow that was fast

I re-ordered my Manga pens, they came TODAY :D I ALMOST CRIED :D

*happy dance*
Now I can finally do some MANGA :D
BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP *bounces back and forth*
SCHOOLWORK PREPARE TO BECOME EVEN MORE NEGLECTED :D xD
BWAHAHAHA NO ONE CAN STOP ME NOW!!! >:D

*dies* x.x

ANYWAY :D

My sis got chickens! :D Now we have pets again xD
It's soooooooo cute, she goes out there to hang with them a lot :)



Soooooo I really don't have anything else to post about, unless you wanted to see some extreme fan-girling...but I already did some...plus none of it's new anymore xD WIIBRAWLLOZREBORNANIMEMANGAEPICAFRUITSBASKETSOUNDTRACKDRAWINGDEVIANTART
:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

oh btw, if no one has seen my dA, check it out! monsmons97 :)


~Monica <333

1 comment:

KeliaMegan said...

YAYAY! :D

And chickens are cute.