Monday, June 18, 2012

so...

I haven't been posting much, so I'll...uh...post?


Pictures! Here we go :)
random flowers...this one is on my Google + so some you may have seen it before. along with the rest of these pictures actually...O.o xD

My best friend sittin' on a swing. It was funny, I asked her to pose, and I took a while trying to get the perfect picture....lol I got a lot of "are we done yet"s... the pic still isnt perfect...stupid tree branch was in the way...but whatever...I liked it sorta xD


more flowers

still more flowers

at the shrine

at the shrine again


duckies xD
I didn't have my close up lens...which was depressing...I could have gotten a much better picture... thats ok though XD



SO
our final day of public school is tomorrow, (about time...our school ends so late, it's not even funny)
And I have an art final to take
Hoo. Ray.


It shouldn't be too hard...I hope...
:)

On another note, we got to see our best friends over the weekend (last week though, not this week)
So that was fun :)

But that's really all that's happened since last I posted.

So I'm done now, xD



~Monica <333




No comments: